The proposed hire will take care of Tally work, Fixed Asset Accounting and their payments, Fixed assets documentation management, and additionally support Sr. Manager – Accounts and Indirect Tax in day to day accounting and insurance activities and documentation.
% of Time Spent
1. Maintain Fixed Asset Register
· Monthly statement of FAR and Depreciation
· Addition/Deletion of capitalize assets
· Reconciliation with Depreciation software
2. Payment to manufacturer of rolling stock
· Verify documents as per agreement.
· Filing of original documents physically and virtually
· Following SOP to release the payment to manufacturer
· Documentation of GST filings to branches monthly
· Documentation of FAR
· Insurance documentation physically and virtually
· Tally entries for FAR and monthly closing
· Insurance follow ups and tracking of documentation
· Support internal, external and tax audits
Job/Work Environment Characteristics:
Preferred –Intermediate (IPCC) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Minimum 3 years of experience in general accounting of a mid-sized organization, preferably multinational organization.
PC skills such as Tally and capability to handle large excel data with advance excel knowledge , general accounting knowledge and clear communication. Knowledge of SAP and corporate governance practices would be an added advantage
How will success be measured in this position:
Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Please switch to a different, up-to-date browser to experience more security, speed and best user experience on the site.Okay