The Account Solutions Associate will learn the various duties of working within GATX's Service Delivery Group, with a primary focus on the Account Solutions Department. Additionally, they will gain exposure to the Fleet Execution, Contracts and Mechanical Records departments. They will spend time in all the above-mentioned departments learning roles and responsibilities and assisting in completing duties as needed.
Please note this is for future openings.
1. Account Solutions:
2. Fleet Execution:
4. Mechanical Records
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred); equivalent industry or customer facing experience acceptable.
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in a customer facing or industry related job
• General rail industry knowledge desirable
• Strong PC skills are required with a good knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• SAP experience is desirable
• Some travel required for customer visits and other customer-related events
Consistent with our policy, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
GATX embraces diversity, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Please switch to a different, up-to-date browser to experience more security, speed and best user experience on the site.Okay